We are hiring an Inside Sales Representative for our Dublin Office
Monday 26th April 2021
Prolift Handling Ltd are the largest distributor and service provider of lifting, material handling and height safety equipment in Ireland. We distribute products such as rigging equipment, harness equipment, electrical hoists, gantry cranes and material handling equipment while also specialising in clean room and ATEX rated lifting equipment.
At Prolift we also possess the largest service division in Ireland with 8 service engineers working nationwide carrying out thorough examinations, testing, installations and repair on all types of lifting equipment. We have contracts with companies such as ESB and Department of Defence.
We are currently looking for an internal sales person to join our team!
An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
You will be responsible for below:
- Adding quotations on our system for enquires that come in via sales reps, website or phone.
- Following up quotations and updating CRM system to that effect with the main objective being to close deals.
- Managing, maintaining, and updating customer database
- Sourcing new customers and sales leads working in conjunction with our marketing department .
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understanding customer needs and requirements and offering right solutions for the application (training provided)
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas and KPI’s
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Most importantly a friendly manner required!
- Proven inside sales experience
- Strong phone presence and experience dialling dozens of calls per day
- Experience working with and updating CRM systems
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
How to Apply:
To apply for this position please forward your CV and Cover Letter to Darragh@prolift.ie